ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Found a piccy of my 1st car ......

182 BEAN
started off life as a boggy 1.4 16v dynamique plus , but ended up with a 60mm drop and some deep dish tsw rims after i went through a couple of other sets of wheels drivin like an arse lol , colour coded sides and front bumper a set of dtm mirrors ( due to chavs smashin mine off when pissed ) and a 172 bumper with the adition of a twin pipe full system i fort i was the dogs b****cks..........

old car.jpg

sold her 2 years ago to a old bloke who wanted to surprise his mrs with it for her birthday , i hope she didnt have false teeth as they wudda fell out cus maaaaan it was a hard ride .........

then i got my self a inferno 182 cup which is going to jms for some lovely engine work this coming thurs......as iv had it for 2 years comin up and need it to be faster!

1821.jpg