ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

found some one to do carbon dash strips

mk 2 172
a mate if mine is skining my dash strips,steering wheel and gear knob inserts in carbon. he may be interested in some sort of a group buy if anyones up for it? just wondering how much people woulld spend to have this done either just the dash strip or the lot that im having done. i should imagine they would be quite cheap as he just does it on the side.

i will post pics up of mine when there done on wednesday

james

JJT

1.4 16v Dynamique+
Id be up for having dash strips and gear knob inserts done. Name your price!

Audi TT
interested in dash strips, wheel and gear insert although would need some sort of sticker or summat for the gear one.

mk 2 172
sorry for the delay guys. hopfully pics will be up tommorow. he been realy busy at work so il let him off lol.
i will also find out a price for them and let you know how mine turn out.

is it real carbon fibre though or laminate look alike?
its is realy carbon fibre skinned over the top them, rather than makin a mould which would be near umpossible on the strips because of the clips.

will update tommorow

james

mk 2 172
would people rather send there strips or wotever in or buy the them allready done i would guess it would cost around £15-20 more for the strips if he wqas to provide them i no he been looks around for some second hand ones

AK

M240i
Think most would prefer to send them in tbh, no point in the extra cost of having 2 sets.

mk 2 172
got some bits back today, not quite 100% perfect just yet but verys good for a 1st attempt.

we have got a couple more sets here which were going to do just to get them perfect befor selling on.

the price would be around £40

please let me know wot you think

DSC_0762.jpg

mk 2 172
what happened to the 15-20 quid?!

could we get it for that price if we sent our own strips and inserts etc?

seems pretty good though.
£15-£20 is extra to include dash strips. couldnt do it for that price all in im affraid.

ive had a few pm's now with people wanting bits done. If people want to pm me to have this done thats fine. and i will get back to you as soon as were ready to start recieving orders

james

£40 for all 4 pieces is very cheap, I couldnt do it for that price for sure..

I've been doing these now for about a year and they do (in my opinion) enhance the interior look of the car..

good luck with these

Tony

ITB BG 182
£40 for all 4 pieces is very cheap, I couldnt do it for that price for sure..

I've been doing these now for about a year and they do (in my opinion) enhance the interior look of the car..

good luck with these

Tony
How much do you charge for the dash strips?