ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FPOS Productions (Mish & Parky)- Photoshoot

EP3 Civic Type R
Took a few pictures today- we had some lovely (if not chilly weather) so after a clean we seized the oppurtunity.

Mine is the Cup, Parky's is the Flamer!

PS- Parky is driving my car.... I don't always have a beard ;)

Enjoy!

both4.jpg

parky12.jpg

mish15.jpg

parky7.jpg

parky3.jpg

mish5.jpg

mish10.jpg

mish1.jpg

both13.jpg

both11.jpg

parky8.jpg

mish14.jpg

parky6.jpg

both4And2more.jpg

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
good day that today Mish.....

both looking bob on... suprised you didnt use my Max Power shot...lol

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I see yours quite often Mish, looks and sounds awesome. Not sure about the standard 172 alloys on the Flamer, but looks nice and clean :)

Out of curiousity what exactly is FPOS lol?!

EP3 Civic Type R
What do you drive Seedy?

FPOS is a running joke that me and Parky turned into a bit of a website etc for French cars (that we keep meaning to finish off actually lol!)

172//Crap Micra//Bus
What do you drive Seedy?

FPOS is a running joke that me and Parky turned into a bit of a website etc for French cars (that we keep meaning to finish off actually lol!)

Since loosing my licence, I don't drive anything. But I do still have my flamer, I work at the LEP, often see you when i'm on my way to the bus stop LOL :(

EP3 Civic Type R
Gutted mate.

Didn't realised you worked up there, I work for Arco which is just at the end of Pittman- give us a wave next time :)

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Meh, s**t happens. But ye, I always have a good look when I see you lol. Think you finish before me, but if I see you i'll give you a wave ;)

EP3 Civic Type R
Riz.... not a chance the diamond is going. Why be like all the followers with a silver diamond... meh! It works well with the colour scheme I've got going on :)

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
your right about the splitter too.... im on the hunt for one... lol

FPOS = French Piece of Sh**...;)..lol

130i Road, 172 Track
Lovely cars & great pics. Could get some more motion blur in the moving shots by slowing the shutter speed down.

Awesome work!

EP3 Civic Type R
Walkie- definetly something to look at in future. We literally had a 5 minute play and it got way to cold :)

Thanks for the comments guys

EP3 Civic Type R
Thanks Tigger- although I've done better- freezing cold... The heart just wasn't in it!
Cheers tho matey :)