ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Well guys here she is.

The day I picked her up (Yesterday). 100% stock 182

Excuse the cak phone images. I'll get some proper ones once shes had a clean and i can get out in the sunshine. I wasnt 100% on the colour before i picked it up. But now im quite smitten on it. Still feels and smells like a brand new car, the rear seats have literally never been sat in. Even the door sills still have the protective plastic on them, and Exalto tyres have the molding pimples on them.

:)

photocl2.jpg

photocl1.jpg

photocl.jpg

clio1823.jpg

Inferno 182 & Saxo
bloody hell wheres that been for the past 5 years?! epic taste in the colour of it too

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Its been owned as a second car by 2 people i know. Both of them rediculously anal about theyre cars and it has been kept absolutely immaculate.

Even the underside is as clean as the top!

I will continue to love and cherish it, but it will be used as my daily drive and im not frightened to use it. Its the best example of a 182 ive ever seen and so i had to snap it up. Boy im glad i did too :)

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Yes, full Renault service history and had belts done in September 2010. Its done 300 miles since her last oil change (May 2010) and im going to change it again at the weekend.

Shes done 2k miles in the last 4 years and i have every document to prove all of her authenticity and history. I knew of the car and like i said ive known both owners for a long time now, both good friends. The last owner happens to be a very close friends dad. He (the son) actually owns a professional detailing business. It doesnt have any swirls at all and has been washed using mitts for its life lol. Its never even been driven in the rain!!

Im not even slightly joking when i say it still actually smells like a brand new car. Its like i collected it from the dealers.... just 5 years late lol.

I never even saw or had driven a 182 till the day i collected it.

Turned up, paid money drove home lol

I paid £6500, and am absolutely delighted with it. :)

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Thats a bargain price! Do you have mods planned or going to keep it standard (which is probably the best bet as its mint!)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Nice one! Remind me of mine when i picked it up 3 years ago.

Golf GTD Mk7
nice low mileage there mate. get rid of that CG lock and purchase some cheap 4 point (if you've got recaros), or 3 point harnesses (for standard seats), much better. Brakes will be good, but you're paint might not forgive you ;)

Golf GTD Mk7
This is my daily whip mate. Harnesses are a no no. Im only taking the 182 as the Impreza isnt ready.

Just use bolt in harnesses, no messing then. Much better than cg lock. Ones probably around similar price to the cg. Used to use cg on track, but the decided to go for harnesses, I bolt them in when I get to track, then remove and replace belt bits after. 5 min job :D

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Again mate. I don't wanna use a harness with stock seats either. Cg lock is far safer as it retains the function of a seatbelt in the event of a collision. Harness would quite probably cause the seat back to collapse.
I wouldn't ever chance a harness on a non FIA seat.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
She got a treat today, oil+filter, Brembo HCs, PF pads, and goodridge stainless lines.

Stiffy?
2d0dcf7e.jpg

8bb7d8de.jpg

81a76d85.jpg

Next to the "Bomber"
8f62bd46.jpg

Nows shes gonna get a well deserved wash :D

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
looks very much like mine - although im on 27k now! 6.5k you could have had mine for alot less and im sure mines cleaner lol :)

although a poverty spec cup ;)

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
looks very much like mine - although im on 27k now! 6.5k you could have had mine for alot less and im sure mines cleaner lol :)

although a poverty spec cup ;)

She has 16k miles on her now mate. Im yet to find a cleaner example to be honest. However i dont really care for all that stuff. I just look after it like i would do anything else. Change its oil every 7k etc etc. Always wash it with only a mitt and 2 buckets, jetwash the underside regularly, only use vpower in it etc. Just a nice little car as my daily. Not afraid to use it though. Which is why shes going out to the ring :)

the same Frayz as on passinford i presume?? seriously mint 182 you have got there dude!

Yes mate, im Frayz on every board i use, easier that way. :)

Glad you like it mate. I assume youve seen The Bomber on PFord too? :)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
16k you will be catching me up ! thought i had the lowest miles lol :)

enjoy great cars!!!