ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Free iphone for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
My iphone has been s**t for ages, last night
i pluged it in and no charge, wiggled the wire and got it to charge, took it to the apple shop today and also explained the bak has a crack and was given a brand new one stratr away!
Ive heard before if the back cracks theyl replace it but was surprised how easy it was!
Very happy now

Megane
Were you expecting this ?

interrogation4.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, they're spot on.

Always have been.

Does your iPhone have a spoiler? Can you fit one?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
This thread is clearly bait, please now spam s**t for another 10 pages

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Haha im importing one now aparently makes the wifi go faster!
Wasnt sure what to expect but was surprised how easy they give me a new one, aparently if the back is ceacked in anyway its a warenty issue so replaced ther and then
and this is a real thread lol

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
How is it free? They replaced a faulty phone you already paid for.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Austin we all think much less of you after that mess of a spoiler thread which was so blantent it was a wind up it wasnt even funny :D Just pure cringe.

M2 Competition
'The other day i bought an electronic item. It wasnt working so i took it back and got a replacement.'

'Ok, cool. Want a medal?'

'Oh, did i mention that its an iPhone?'

'An iPhone?! omg, omg, apple are amazing, they gave you a replacement, omg cream my pants, free iphone, omg!'

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
'The other day i bought an electronic item. It wasnt working so i took it back and got a replacement.'

'An iPhone?! omg, omg, apple are amazing, they gave you a replacement, omg cream my pants, free iphone, omg!'

couldnt of been bothered to write all that like but hope it made u feel good inside after u clicked sumbit

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF

lol, i love u

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
The purpose of the thread was so anyone else would know if there phones have crackd at the back they will be replaced strate away, never
mind eh big lads

So if you bought a Sony TV today and then in 9months go in there, with no receipt, no box, no proof of purchase, would they swap it for you there any then?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Maybe you can go back to the book shop and return that dictionary of yours. It seems to also be faulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.