ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Freeview Aerial Q

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Called and asked a sales lady directly...and she was actually able to give an answer ;) It doesn't use one just like the old analogue aerials didn't.

So cheers anyway.

I'm fairly confident it will do the trick.

Up in the loft, I can't see it not getting a good signal?
My rooms not the best for digital/DVB signal as its at the back of the house, so every time someones on the landing I get ghosting and interference, affecting recordings to the HDD on my Freeview box.

are you sure its the correct banding for the transmitter your pointing at though

high gain ariels can reduce your signal quality if you dont need them

3 x Renaults + Lexus
Does the aerial have a built in Balun

The power is for the masthead amplifier

Most of the kits the aerial enclosed is crap

are you sure its the correct banding for the transmitter your pointing at though

high gain ariels can reduce your signal quality if you dont need them

I've no idea on that mate?
Having tried a little Digital/DVB Aerial (which I got from a recommendation on here actually) and it's been very poor, thus that big one seemed logical to upgrade to?

This is what I've currently got. Uses a mains plug/lead which is a bit crap, meaning I can't put it in the loft.
http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/sto...u=771356&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null

corsa ecoflex
ive got a teknika amplified plug in aerial and it is ace for freeview..cost me £20 from argos..ive tried a few and this is the best one ive had