ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

french 197's

www.renparts.co.uk
or 200's as theyre known in france... just looking on ebay france and noticed how cool the seats they have over there.. and the steering wheel....
http://cgi.ebay.fr/CLIO-III-RS-2-0-...oryZ9861QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

dunno if anyone cares lol

Someone's had it trimmed afterwards like that

yeh seems this is the case.. just did online translation...

VEHICLE OF DIRECTION RENAULT
CLIO III BLACK COLOUR RS 2.0 16V 200 CV
Biton made leather by a saddler: seats demi - cadratin leather red and black biton with red topstitchings, taking up black leather of door demi - cadratin with topstitchings red and steering wheel demi - cadratin leather red and black biton.

my bad :(

C

Clio_Craig

i just showed my dad, the french 197 seats, as he gets his on wednesday, but the english seats are far nicer, cant wait for the car to show up lol waited long enough

Renaultsport Clio 197
i just showed my dad, the french 197 seats, as he gets his on wednesday, but the english seats are far nicer, cant wait for the car to show up lol waited long enough

they are NOT FRENCH seats...
they are custom trimmed!
french 197 is the same as the UK one except the steering wheel on the other side...