ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Mag

has any1 bought the new edition of french car mag. If not there is a stunning black 182 sport. I would advise you to buy it. Owner is Steve Moore, Any1 know him ??? Or any1 got anymore pics of his car !!!

Thanks
Peter:approve:

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
I will have to try and get the latest copy cos that green Ecosse Pug 306 belongs to a good mate of mine :approve:

Renaultsport 220T
has any1 bought the new edition of french car mag. If not there is a stunning black 182 sport. I would advise you to buy it. Owner is Steve Moore, Any1 know him ??? Or any1 got anymore pics of his car !!!

Thanks

Cheers for kind words Peter. There's a couple more pics on the link above ^^^

Steve

D

dimmagary

this car is filth but i dont understand how it got featured? it looks fairly standard to me. has it got somat special under the bonnet?

this car is filth but i dont understand how it got featured? it looks fairly standard to me. has it got somat special under the bonnet?

the car is very NOT standard, tbh.

Steve has it modified perfectly for the track, but also as an everyday car.

182 Racing Blue, Recaros

Thanks

Well found cousin, see you for lunch! And steve's car is the nuts!

Ph1
I have a question regarding the feature.

Did you find out why the valve was found to be weak? - Was this a knock on effect from the cambelt / loose bolt incident?

Renaultsport 220T
I have a question regarding the feature.

Did you find out why the valve was found to be weak? - Was this a knock on effect from the cambelt / loose bolt incident?

Yes had the valve sent off and examined. They are a cast valve, and it had defects in it both sides of where it failed. So inferior manufacturing basically.

Ph1
Yes had the valve sent off and examined. They are a cast valve, and it had defects in it both sides of where it failed. So inferior manufacturing basically.

Hell :eek: - so basically there could currently be a lot of ticking time bomb 172 / 182's out there? :(

M2 Competition
Possibly the most handsome irish man i know.

Nice work on the feature, will have a peep in smiths next time im in town.

Renaultsport 220T
Hell :eek: - so basically there could currently be a lot of ticking time bomb 172 / 182's out there? :(

Well sort of, more of a lottery I guess. We've only known it to happen to 2 other ones. So far. Guess I was just unlucky, time wise.

Mark has developed some new valves now, so if anyone has their head off, I'd recommend speaking to him about replacing the OE valves.

Cheers everyone.

More pics in here.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=405806&highlight=sm_wrc