ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2015 - Reserve your place on the ClioSport.net stand NOW! [Jun 6-7]

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I spoke to tania this morning, if her mum and dad have the boy's and it's not going to rain then we should be on.

It ill be good to take the car out for the day, it's only sitting taxed and insured doing nothing.
Good news man! Fingers crossed her parents will take 'em! Just gonna pop down for day?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I should really book this. Is there still place on the stand? I can bring cookies?...
There is always stand space as long as you book before the 30th IIRC. Once stand entry numbers are finalised then CS will contact FCS with the space we require. Limited track time left though so get booking ;)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Just over 2 weeks left to get your club stand tickets booked.

You must write 'Cliosport.net' in the club name box on the booking form :up:

Clio 182
@182mattj @Cjdixon @dwissy @jamesycc @Jon1987 @superpotter80 @Craig1974 @Gears @Jammer @Kevsazza @pphil5 @TheJimsterJim @BLUE-STORM @Cub. @JasonP @leemckew @Richy182. @Torretto @deano9621 @J55BUD @jaswalker24 @Luke0103 @Sam @Typhoon @c41lum134 @DJAN @jakers182 @jay-clio182 @LW93 @Williams182

I've tagged you all into this as you've all RSVP'd as attending FCS with us. Can you all just confirm 100% that's you're still coming so we can plan the stand and refreshments etc.

Cheers :cool:
Yes we are really looking forward to it should arrive early Saturday,staying at the premier inn. Then back for Sunday too .The car is a ff 182 in racing blue.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
What's the dates mate, I'm away 29th June -6th July.

Any other in free.

Also Cs Saturday dates, should make that too. Need a ticket.

French car show is 6th and 7th June mate :up:

And yes get your CSS ticket booked ASAP! You just have to make that one for definite!

CSS is 1st and 2nd August

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
I hope you don't mind me bringing the derv a long, just can't justify £100 return journey :p

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I hope you don't mind me bringing the derv a long, just can't justify £100 return journey :tongueout:

No worries dude! Being there is the important thing :up: you bringing your camera? :wink:

Booked Cs Saturday ticket.

Is that pp though as I just clicked buy.

I've just checked the booking list and your purchase went through fine buddy :up::up::up:

Going to be an awesome weekend. Just need @DaveDreads and lots more booked up now :up: