ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French car show - 5th June 2011

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
Anyone in the top 25? I was wondering what they wrote on their dash info as I have no idea what to write lol

172cup/ insignia
Hi joe me liam and montana and maybe a few others are driving down from accrington near blackburn if your intrested in joining us.

clio sport 172
can some one tell me if there is likely to be a micro wave in the vp / in the building , , for the ability to warm up a babys bottel / food ??

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
No, they usually keep selling/sending out tickets up to about a week before, try not to leave it that late though!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
for the past 5 or so years its been internal, (assuming youre talking about the square sticker with the year of the show and the french car makes on it!

cant wait to get my tickets,
and for the show of course!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
this year, are we not doing the printout of your name to put in our cars?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
no bother, i was wondering if i had missed it out.

I've received my FCS stuff through the post. So that's me sorted then.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Another one from me

I don't know how many people I'll be bringing in my car, It'll either be 1 or 2, so if I just order a ticket for myself and my car can my mates pay at the gate?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Fcs haven't done VIP for the last couple of years.

Instead of VIP at ClioSport, this year you get: Parade lap for 120 cars and free Haribo for all. Afterall, in our eyes, you're all VIP's

Last edited:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Fcs haven't done VIP for the last couple of years.

Instead of VIP at ClioSport, this year you get: Parade lap for 120 cars and free Haribo for all. Afterall, in our eyes, you're all VIP's

Cheeeeeeeeeeeesy :rasp:

Its only 2 weeks this Sunday to French Car Show, Rockingham, Northants.

This year we really have a five star line up this year.

1. Race cars from group B days to modern day
2. Maxxis stand with race drivers, freebies, big TVs and more
3. Renaultsport free track rides
4. Japspeed stunt team featuring SHANE LYNCH
5. Awesome display from Maxxis Tyres with rig, TV’s giveaways
6. Adrian Flux stand with the babes, games and giveaways
7. Meguiars Top 25 stand
8. Voltz Live arena - freebies
9. Master classes from the likes of Pug10ff, Atspeed etc
10. Awesome RS Tuning trade village
11. Citroen DS3R and Citroen Stand
12. Renaultsport stand
13. Lunchtime clash of the titans on track
14. 2000 club cars on display
15. Circuit time 180 minutes £99 includes pit garage
16. 15 mins £22 incl briefing
17. Performance French Cars Magazine stand - freebies

We are accepting bookings until the 1st June to allow payday to pass but PLEASE If you intend to come (like many others!) book up ASAP so we can get tickets to You.

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/
http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop

We can accept paypal as a last resort contact mark@frenchcarshow.co.uk to discuss

See you on the 5th June

Neil & Jillian
clubs@frenchcarshow.co.uk

Clio 1.2 16v
Proper looking forward to this now, think I had better crack open the polish this weekend and make a start on my swirls!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
No, just smile and say hello, that will suffice.

I was going to ask everyone to draw a self portrait of themselves, which will then be displayed on the wall in the Marquee (it could do with cheering up!) But didn't think many would actually participate.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
No, just smile and say hello, that will suffice.

I was going to ask everyone to draw a self portrait of themselves, which will then be displayed on the wall in the Marquee (it could do with cheering up!) But didn't think many would actually participate.

Everyone should bring a momento for the wall, a drawing, a picture, a sticker, something that's small that represents them. Free polo shirt for the best/most original item.

I'm so sad, I think that'd be really cool

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Sad or not, I agree.

It would get people involved and that's what it's about.

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
Everyone should bring a momento for the wall, a drawing, a picture, a sticker, something that's small that represents them. Free polo shirt for the best/most original item.

I'm so sad, I think that'd be really cool

I agree I would join in with this lol

phase 2 five turbo
i would like to be involved with the parade lap. can somone tell me how to sign up? havnt met anyone on the club yret so have no idea what to do or who to talk to lol

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
We didn't have a lap in 2010 :S

Click the link I posted above for details of this years parade lap