ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show offer / New Road Angel

Official French Car Show 2003 Offer !

The New Road Angel + Laser alert Gatso Detector

This unit is on offer to all people going to the French car show at a special show price of £349, This is a saving of £50 over the current price of £399.

It is a pre order sales only with payment made online before the show, collection will be on the day at the show ground.

Please visit http://www.norcomm.co.ukwww.norcomm.co.uk for full details on the offer

Or email me at mailto:mattcony@norcomm.co.uk">mattcony@norcomm.co.uk if you have any questions."

Cheers

Matt

PS. This has been cleared with Mark Dow Chairman of the PGAC - Offical event orginisers, and any chance of making it sticky so it doesnt get swept away ?

asked this before and so will have to ask again. Has anyone managed to detect a roadside mobile trap with one of these things and/or a Police car? I was under the impression some roadside traps (ie mini gatsos which are carried in the back of those lovely vans) use radar, not laser. if so, does this mean that i would be defenceless against them using a road angel?

Fiesta TDCI

If you are in a line of cars you should get a signal from the detector giving you time to adjust your speed, if you are the only car the detector will alert you but it may already be too late!

soit does pick up radar aswell? I know I sound thick but if it picks radar aswell it will help in some ways but may aswell just get a Bell detector for less as will still get false alarms from certain radar items?

Oh bugger it, Ill repair my old one..................

It does not detect radar no it uses the pre programed locations to know where they are. Raidar is now only used for Fixed persition gatso in the UK.

All mobile traps are now laser.

I have a Bel550 as well and the only diffrence is that the Bel will tell you if the Gatso is turned on and actually working. If its not turned on then no warning where as the Road Angel will still worn you there is one ahead.

Cheers

Matt

Matt - can you do me a better deal if I want to buy two Angels at the same time? pm me if you like - or email me

mailto:kathy@cliosport.net">kathy@cliosport.net

Cheers

K