ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fresh Pics... *Frp Content*

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
It didnt strike me as slow when I had a quick spin, in the wet, when you just bought it. Certainly not as fast in a straight line as many things but you could feel the potential in the chassis for fun/carrying speed. Wouldnt mind another shot but would be too worried I stone chipped it these days ;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye, if we cross paths might just have to!

I'm Defo more a handling person than straight line so wouldn't do what your doing but everyone is different so go for it, you might love the tt more. You'll be wrong but it might happen ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Aye, if we cross paths might just have to!

I'm Defo more a handling person than straight line so wouldn't do what your doing but everyone is different so go for it, you might love the tt more. You'll be wrong but it might happen ;)

I'll never ever post on here even if I f**king hate it. I couldn't handle the abuse! :eek:

Love these, don't sell!

Cheers Kieran. Happily spread the word it's for sale! ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Indeed. I do neither.

Worse thing that'll happen is i'll sell it and try something else. Will be worth it imo.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Exactly, I owned 5 cars in between selling and buying this Clio back, rwd, 4wd, diesel, 4 pot, 6 pot, convertible, saloon, a wide range in other words but it confirmed what I wanted which is just as important in my book.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I want that little bit of class and refinement for a bit. Nothing wrong with that.

I'll never find another like mine.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm surprised you didn't get why it's so well revered in motoring journalism.

I'd definitely be surprised for someone to drive a fresh Frp and not be slightly impressed with what Ford created.

Seen my first ever FRP today H11 FRP and it did look amazing however I still think its good to try out new things.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Looking really well there Gally! Awesome.

Cheers Piers!

Seen my first ever FRP today H11 FRP and it did look amazing however I still think its good to try out new things.

They totally change when you see them in person and rolling. My Brother drove mine on Tuesday and my God it looks superb.

Christ it does look good!
I won't tell you not to get rid, but I hope you don't regret it. There's nothing worse than knowing deep down that you've made a mistake... By the sounds of it, your mind is made though - look forward to seeing the TT you get. I have to admit, I do really like them now. Never used to for some reason.

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Love your Frp always regreted getting rid of mine and it was just a standard 1.7. A Frp would be in my dream garage as there is nothing better on a b road than
a puma.

Graeme

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Glad you're selling it. To me, they get me as excited as going to the doctors to get your STI results.

I liked my TT and if it was a V6, it would have been even better. Heated seats/Bose/Quattro= comfy winter.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Christ it does look good!
I won't tell you not to get rid, but I hope you don't regret it. There's nothing worse than knowing deep down that you've made a mistake... By the sounds of it, your mind is made though - look forward to seeing the TT you get. I have to admit, I do really like them now. Never used to for some reason.

I don't think i'll regret it. If I don't get on with the TT then i'll simply sell it and buy something else. I never thought I could find anything to replace the Frp with and you know what in it's class I think only a Trophy could come close. Outside it's class then the TT is what I want. It ticks so many boxes... and it looks a bit baller in V6 spec.

Love your Frp always regreted getting rid of mine and it was just a standard 1.7. A Frp would be in my dream garage as there is nothing better on a b road than
a puma.

Graeme

Thanks, Graeme. The standard Puma is an amazing car I must say.

Glad you're selling it. To me, they get me as excited as going to the doctors to get your STI results.

I liked my TT and if it was a V6, it would have been even better. Heated seats/Bose/Quattro= comfy winter.

What's not to like. :eek:

So shiny!! Can't believe you're selling it. And for a TT!

Thank you spunky! Don't dis the TT. :eek:

Is it official yet?

The decision has been made, sadly I might still have the car this time next year! You never know it might not sell.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You know I like some attention! :eek:

Got some interior pics to do and then pop it up for sale.

Mini Cooper S sport
Thank you spunky! Don't dis the TT. :eek:

Well. I did see a 61 plate TTRS today, in white. Accelerated past me onto the motorway. Looked f**king MINT and oh my it sounded amazing!! They're even quicker than my 370z was iirc. So you can get one of them if you like.

Driver was a real show-off as well, he was doing at least a ton by the time he got onto the motorway and screamed into the outside lane.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Well. I did see a 61 plate TTRS today, in white. Accelerated past me onto the motorway. Looked f**king MINT and oh my it sounded amazing!! They're even quicker than my 370z was iirc. So you can get one of them if you like.

Driver was a real show-off as well, he was doing at least a ton by the time he got onto the motorway and screamed into the outside lane.

I like the MK2 also. The TTRS will be a bargain in years to come. Even the Sline is superb looking in the right spec.

Someone at work just sold his TTRS for a 4.2 R8.

Says the TT was faster tbh.

I know my friend's TTRS running around 400 brake wasn't far off the back of a his golf mate's GTR, I think he was pushing harder right enough.

BG 182
cant believe this is going up for sale, someone in the market for a minter will be very happy man. have you any more C1 supplies for the next one?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
No i'm already looking at alternatives mate. Cquartz or ceramishield. I'll use it as a base especially if I go with Red then top with some Glaze Prima Amigo) and wax or sealant. We'll see. Really fancy Red next.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Give me a chance ffs! Hectic lifestyle and all that!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Leaving on a Jet plane:

All my bags are packed I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside Munsons door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin' it's early morn
The taxi's waitin' he's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could die for an FRS

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that it won't rust for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Cos i'm going to pick up a fag wagon
Oh babe, I hate to go

There's so many times I've let you down
So many times I've played around
I tell you now, they don't mean a thing
Every place I go, it'll break down for you
Every song I sing, I'll sing for you
When I come back, I'll be in a Puma Rs'in

Tell me that it won't rust for me
Oh babe, I hate to go

Guitar Solo

Now the time has come to leave you
One more time let me kiss you
Close your eyes I'll be on my way
Dream about the laybys to come
When I won't have to leave alone
About the times, I won't have to say

Tell me that it'll never rust for me
Oh baby, I hate to go

Oh babe, I hate to go

:(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols! The day I picked it up. :eek: Good times! It's been emotional... etc. blah blah blah!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Nah mate. Too needy for me really. I just fancy a bit of refinement for a bit.

My mate Callum (renclio) has just bought one so it would be super homo for me to get one to. My Frp excited me more than my brother in-law's Frs. I'm not into power per se' or boost.