ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Freshly cleaned Inferno ready for Trax

With Trax just around the corner I thought it was about time a waxed my car again. Sorry, no in progress pictures however I'm sure we all know what happens ;)

I brought some Chemical Guys 5050 as I fancied a change and it was in stock locally. I had recently machine the car so was not really any swirls etc.

Products used (in order);

• Chem guys no touch snow foam
  • Fairy liquid
  • Autobrite Purple Rain
  • Auto Finesse Oblitarate
  • Dodo juice born to be mild
  • SRP
  • Auto Finesse Revive
  • Chemical guys 5050
  • Auto Finesse Mint Rims
  • Autosol for the exhaust

The result:

14916802188_2feec1f9fb_b.jpg

Reflection by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

15100356051_695a5bf1e6_b.jpg

Clean by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

14916681259_97db06345c_b.jpg

14916674229_9405b06087_b.jpg

15100355641_c2a5abb3c4_b.jpg

Beading by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

14916802348_d376e38277_b.jpg

15080355436_d4ba18b1cf_b.jpg

@Darius @JamieG @-Danman-

Looks really good mate! You should be proud of that! Every time I see a picture of your car pop up it makes me wonder weather to stick the Turini's back on! :p

We need to catch up soon as I haven't seen you for ages!

Looks awesome mate :)

The 'rents go away tomorrow for the week so i'll have the whole drive to myself for my trax prep :evil:

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
That's blooming lovely!!!

As above, what suspension are you running?

Looks great Tom

:D

Looks really good mate! You should be proud of that! Every time I see a picture of your car pop up it makes me wonder weather to stick the Turini's back on! :p

We need to catch up soon as I haven't seen you for ages!

Cheers mate, I am! It's been bloody ages, I'll be at the next meet though!

Good effort, looks superb :approve:

Great work, looks amazing!

Stunning looking car dude!

That is really nice mate, im not usually a fan of inferno but that changes my mind!

Looking good :D.

Looks awesome mate, good job! :)

Thanks for the kind words :D

Looks awesome mate :)

The 'rents go away tomorrow for the week so i'll have the whole drive to myself for my trax prep :evil:

Cheers, can't wait to see it!

Everyone stop filing his ego ;)

Look like a Heinz baked beans has leaked on a clio, heap of s**t ;)

f**k off ;)

Looking great!

What suspension set up do you have? Looks very low :)

That's blooming lovely!!!

As above, what suspension are you running?

Cheers lads, Cooksports and cup shocks!

FF Inferno 182
Your car looks awesome mate, inferno for the win !
Do you have spacers on it? Just wondering what sizes you have on as I am looking for some atm.

FF Inferno 182
Cheers mate! Best colour :wink:

No spacers, although I do want some!

Just ET37 (cup) Turini's

Yes I agree :up:

Ah right they look good pal, the turinis sit much better than the standards without spacers. I cant decide what size lol.

I want some turinis but my mate has got an inferno with them on and he lives round the corner haha

RB 182 FF
That's lovely! Perfect infact! I wish I had a kind friend that cleaned cars like this, I haven't got the time or patience to achieve these epic results! :confused: :smile::up:

clio sport 182
v.smart.. wish my inferno looked like that, top marks mate.. just wondering what exhaust on it :up:

Yes I agree :up:

Ah right they look good pal, the turinis sit much better than the standards without spacers. I cant decide what size lol.

I want some turinis but my mate has got an inferno with them on and he lives round the corner haha

Cheers mate!

That's lovely! Perfect infact! I wish I had a kind friend that cleaned cars like this, I haven't got the time or patience to achieve these epic results! :confused: :smile::up:

Thanks, tbh this was the first time I had machined a car!

v.smart.. wish my inferno looked like that, top marks mate.. just wondering what exhaust on it :up:

Thanks! Scorpion SRN019D