ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friday clean and One exhaust pipe missing

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Yeah your right suits it better with the change of spoiler. Have you got a boot load of stuff? Seems to be sitting lower than I remember.

H22A7 Accord Type R

boot is Empty John! Resting on the handbrake a little...........always sits like that in the driveway!

Cheers Iain! i assume you mean the 17" hoops and not the 3" hoops? lol

very nice, one of my favourite mk2s that rob

g/f likes it as well, she wants me to mod her standard 1.2 16v like yours, at my expense too lol!

If I didnt know what that car looked like previously I would say sweet! As I do know I would say I prefered it the way the good looking guy had modded it..lol Looks nice though.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

i prefered the Remus (thats what it was wasnt it) but if your happy with it, thats what counts!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by MK3COL on 01 April 2005

If I didnt know what that car looked like previously I would say sweet! As I do know I would say I prefered it the way the good looking guy had modded it..lol Looks nice though.
In all fairness. Neither of us are oil paintings! hahaha! ;)

But Rob...mate, welcome bac to the k-tec club! So much beta

H22A7 Accord Type R

Cheers all!! Little N............they are normal plates mate......? Tom, thanks buddy....i hope the gf doesnt abuse your wallet too much LOL!! Dearest Colin.....you may have the looks, but your styling ideas are gash! LOL;) Saner, the remus was too OTT for the car, and it was too much show and no go! not my cuppa mate :) John, Nah, soon i will be one of the few that is not colour coded - i like that idea lol! And Dutty, i have had a cup spoiler for AGEEEES!!!! Cheers Jonaldinho!!

And Finally, AJR.............how sweet it is to have that mid-range pull and exhaust note back! words do not do it justice! :D

H22A7 Accord Type R

one problem with it though!.....................the car is never stationary anymore LOL!!!........... now where are those keys........

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

would look een beta if u had the renault skirts.......Cant beleive i jus said that :eek:

ive said it b4 and ill say it again, those wheels are pure mailto:w@nkin">w@nkin material, absolutely stunning!

H22A7 Accord Type R

Cheers BamBam! Ali, the sideskirts.............you are prob right but..........thats one thing that aint gonna be changing mate! Cheers Tiger, the wheels are ace! Shame 17s kill the car tho!!

"Navy" N17 TWO

Remus OTT? :cry: no way! it looks class IMO - but as you say it was only a back-box

cud u not of got a custom job to fit the remus?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by R3OBC on 02 April 2005

Cheers BamBam! Ali, the sideskirts.............you are prob right but..........thats one thing that aint gonna be changing mate! Cheers Tiger, the wheels are ace! Shame 17s kill the car tho!!
Well of course im rite...Buty lets face it, these skirts arnt coming off in a hurry!! lol

H22A7 Accord Type R

Trev,i will rip them off and stick them in the box wi the exhaust mate...........LOL!!!

"Navy" N17 TWO

pmsl Rob - youre crazy! :cool: were all fools in this life! :p

Cant wait for that remus to get here ;)

1.5 dci 106 Clio

Wouldnt mind a pic of your car with the other exhaust! Could you put a pic or a link on so I could go take a peek!

Sweet car tho fella! Very sweet!

"Navy" N17 TWO

each to our own taste I guess HazzyP!

Ive got that spoiler - the remus zorst (as above) is going on mine soon along with 172 rear bumper :cool: