ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From a 1.2 to a 172

Mazda 3 MPS
nice one mate. I did the exact same upgrade except i had a 1.2 8valve corsa then went to a iceberg 172. I've had it 6 months now and still puts a smile on my face when i give it sum

I know what you mean, I love the extra kick at around 5k rpm. Don't think I'll get bored of this at all. Big step up from a 1.2 though.

good choice of colour.......... hope you enjoy it as much as we do !!

nice move

Love the iceberg, it was either that or black but I can't be doing with trying to keep a black car spotless at this time of year.

Thanks for comments guys

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Very nice mate, does it have esp and cruise, ps was up on the 4069 road the other day love deiving the bend !!!

Mazda 3 MPS
Hi Lew, As far as I know it's got esp but no cruise. It's April 03 so I think the cruise came in just after. Really good bit of road up there. Have you been along the B4300 mate? From Llangunnor to Ffairfach. Very good little blast that is.

Have a look on google maps for it:cool:

Polo Gti . . 1.8 20v T
172 looks good mate, used to see the old clio alot, u workin for edmunds? always see it outside there when im on my way home for dinner! nice upgrade that!

Mazda 3 MPS
172 looks good mate, used to see the old clio alot, u workin for edmunds? always see it outside there when im on my way home for dinner! nice upgrade that!

Yeah I work there part time buddy, what you driving? If it's a megane I think I've seen you going past a few times.

You'll see the old car there as well as the 172 now, sold it to a mate in work :D

Polo Gti . . 1.8 20v T
ah right tidy, yeah its a megane coupe, im working in howdens down the road!

you a carpenter or in the office?

Mazda 3 MPS
Just tidy up in the yard and run around picking up stuff tbh. Down in Howdens sometimes. I'll say hello next time I'm there, if you spot the 172 then ykno it's me :approve:

LY182/NHB CTR
Nice one Mafiew you will love the 172 cracking car..

Hopefully see you at one of our meets sometime saw your old car a few times when we were all out on a run, as your not far from some great driving roads..

Roll on the good weather :)

Mazda 3 MPS
Nice one Mafiew you will love the 172 cracking car..

Hopefully see you at one of our meets sometime saw your old car a few times when we were all out on a run, as your not far from some great driving roads..

Roll on the good weather :)

Thanks Lynda, yeah look forward to coming on a meet with you guys. Can't be 'that' long until the weather improves can it.

Talk to you soon, keep us Welshies posted on your plans for any trips ;)