ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From rat to showroom

Clio 172
Ok so I posted a while ago when I first brought my 172 had some crazy ideas and was advised by just about every one to leave it alone but I went ahead and done it any way and this is what happens
86a7bbc7.gif

a5b38984.gif

1cc71ecf.gif

i know it looks very s**t then the other day I looked at it and thought what the fcuk have I done so the restoration started today got rid of all the stickers and the bonnet wrap and gave it a good polish with some paint restorer and this is we're I am now ( a big improvement I know )
c1ca1287.jpg

156b07e1.jpg

b618a4bf.jpg

fb57107a.jpg

i know the alloys are dirty I started raining

Fiesta ST-3
LOL!!

It looked hilarious with the 'rat' stuff and R26R stickers. One of them cars that I would genuinely laugh at driving by.

Looks much better now mate, got yourself a lovely looking motor!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry if that was a bit harsh, but i really dont get it. fair enough if it was ''Renault Sport'', or ''172'' but R26R has nothing to do with a clio haha.

Anyways, looks far better now, gget your grill sorted and leave it at that! :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
We won't speak about the abortion it was before. Well done.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Looks really good mate, good that you realised. However it is your car and your opinion about how it was before is all that really matters.

Clio 172
Yer thought I might get the bonnet wrapped lol no not a the moment mate maybe some new bumpers and colour coded door trim will have to wait tho got cam and aux belt change on Tuesday £££££

Rb 182
If i ever meet you, ill buy you a pint for seeing the error and bringing it back to its former glory.

Congrats dude. :)

Clio 172
Well £756 later all the cam / aux belts tensioners and dephaser pully are all done go and pick it up on the way home throttle cable breaks u gotta love cars