ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front and rear side window's

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
...the girlfriends had a slight mishap in her 106 and the 2 near side windows have smashed. Basically I was wondering if anyone knew the best route to fixing it; i.e. scrappy? or new glass and what company would i be able to get it from/come out and fix?

Car's not worth alot and the rear quarter panel is damaged aswell so not sure what to do in terms of repairing it or maybe just claim on insurance and they will probably write it off.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
doubt you can get windows from a scrappy...i may be wrong tho. Autoglass if its worth it?

106 GTi
3 door 106? Is the Quarter light opening or bonded in?

You should be able to get the glass easily enough from a local scrappy. New I think a front door window is 40/50 quid fitted from Autoglass type companys.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Glad your getting it sorted mate.

Some scrappies have them, some dont, had to buy 1 for a friend before and it wasnt really an issue.