ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front cover fast car this month

A Euro'd one...
fccoveruo4.png

I thought i would post a pic of Was's car aka storm rider (my older brother if you dont already know) in this months issue

Ph1 172 + Combo van
I like it. When i flicked through the magazine it seemed to be mentioned quite a lot winning awards.

what happens to the radiator and stuff behind the bumper?

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Did anyone see the matt black mk1 with the engine in the back? pg161
I want to see a project thread for it looks mental.:(

A Euro'd one...
respect,deserves to be there.

cheers dude
Looks realy good.

Well someone will say it so i'll get there first.

Silvervisions?

The car does actually have silvervisions but they wanted to catch it flashing in the photo.

lol, good point though!

Car looks minty fresh
;)

Any more pictures of it?

It looks pretty cool

He has actully got a thread up, just type euro in the search bar
awesome mate.
well done

cheers m8

I like it. When i flicked through the magazine it seemed to be mentioned quite a lot winning awards.

what happens to the radiator and stuff behind the bumper?
everything is still behind the bumper, and no it hasn't over heated

mx5
Nice one!

Yours is in the 100 hottest too isnt it? Im sure like 20 of them are from eu-mania lol - mallos, maccas , jonos etc are in there too

Fair play to you all, goes to show what a top site eu-mania is atm

TrackCar & F30 330d
Nice one mate, hats off to ya for getting on the front page.
If it was me in your car i'd say to the bird "B***H stop leaning on my car, you know how much money i'v spent to get this paint job" Then maybe give her i pimp slap lol
:)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Nice one mate, hats off to ya for getting on the front page.
If it was me in your car i'd say to the bird "B***H stop leaning on my car, you know how much money i'v spent to get this paint job" Then maybe give her i pimp slap lol
:)

+1 :)

LY R26
bought the mag yesterday for some light reading/picture looking at work, recognised the car off here, fair play, interior is quality.

A Euro'd one...
thanks for all your positive comments guys, much appreciated. He does have his own thread, you just need to type euro in the search bar.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
lots like lots has been spent on it yeah, but to me the front bumper looks awful. Reminds me of a brick wall but less strong.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
It looks spot on for how its supposed to look but its not to my taste... Congrats to him all the same.

A Euro'd one...
thanks for the positive comments guys, the wheels are still for sale. As for people not likeing the front bumper well it is a marmite mod, many people change there mind once they see it in the flesh.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
No doubt buddy, I not trying to take anything away from you guys, it's a great achievement just to be in a mag, let alone on the cover. The quality of the work looks spot on, and i'm sure seeing it in the flesh would make a big difference :D

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
So these magazines have gone to pretty much standard rides now then? The scenes not what it was (referring to Fiesta more than your car)