ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front cover fast car this month

A Euro'd one...
So these magazines have gone to pretty much standard rides now then? The scenes not what it was (referring to Fiesta more than your car)

The guy has spent over £30k on the Fezza mainly on the interior and clever install. He plans on doing some bodywork mods as it's still not complete yet.
Trust me after he has finished the car it will be mad!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
The guy has spent over £30k on the Fezza mainly on the interior and clever install. He plans on doing some bodywork mods as it's still not complete yet.
Trust me after he has finished the car it will be mad!

it has almost been done mate....

cover looks awesome doesn't it, was a good day that, nice to meet you mate, cover well deserved

Cheers for the links bud, i'll have a look when I get in :)

- 30k on a fezza :eek: that dudes mad, I know it's a one off but i'd much rather have a better car with less money thrown at it.

A Euro'd one...
Cheers for the links bud, i'll have a look when I get in :)

- 30k on a fezza :eek: that dudes mad, I know it's a one off but i'd much rather have a better car with less money thrown at it.

No probs.

That's the age old dispute that will go on forever lol!

Nice car to start off with Vs spending s**t loads modding a lesser one.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
have you got any pics of the fiesta?? 30 grand is alot but hope it was worth it..