ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Discs and Pads - Opinions please

FF 182 + Cup packs
Going to order some discs and pads from George and wondered what people are using and what your opinions are over STD or other aftermarket products.

Anybody using front Brembo HC discs? what you think ? what pads you use with them ?

I don't want to spend loads for over the winter period as wont have the need for serious breaking.. i hope.

Range Rover Sport
I have some nearly new OEM discs and used EBC Redstuff pads you can have for a (drink) to see you out the winter.

Reason I suggest that is I'm not sure you should compromise on brakes. Brembo HC and DS2500 seem to be the going package for the Clio. At a guess around £200 from G 172.

Renault Clio 172 cup
I, ve got Brembo Hc ( about 40 quid off George or e bay ) and some basic road pads ( 13 quid from ECP ) and mine stops no trouble. Wouldnt use these pads on track obviously but perfectly ok for road use.