ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front end wrapping (North west England area)

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
So my car hit the tyre wall last week and as a result I'll never get the wing and bumper to match (ballache red), so I'm looking at getting the front end wrapped in some sort of livery style to hide the panel mismatch.

Any recommendations on someone to use? Any famous red liveries to copy (can only think of Marlboro)? And any idea of rough cost?

ta

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
So my car hit the tyre wall last week and as a result I'll never get the wing and bumper to match (ballache red), so I'm looking at getting the front end wrapped in some sort of livery style to hide the panel mismatch.

Any recommendations on someone to use? Any famous red liveries to copy (can only think of Marlboro)? And any idea of rough cost?

ta
Give Matt Duffy a shout see who wraps his? I know it's bit of travel bit could be worth it if it's decent?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Anyone closer to Warrington area?

Also, reckon it'd be a lot of money to get something like this?

0eb9360ba03f88716bb9c909e4f939b3.jpg