ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Left Engine Mount Price inc Fitting..

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
Hello all,

How much would you expect to pay for the part and fitting for the front left engine mount as you look at the engine?

I've been quoted £110.

Cheers,

i think the one i bought from ECP was about £50; KTEC keep what appears to be a genuine Renault mount for not much more

they're really easy to fit - it takes about 10 minutes. providing you've a trolley jack to support the weight of the powertrain whilst it's disconnected, you could save yourself some money doing it yourself

Clio 172 Cup, Volvo
Just resurrecting this thread. My engine mounts are causing all sorts of problems, so looking through the forum the dogbone and upper seem straight forward but what about the lower engine mount? Are they all possible to do at home with a jack? I have a 172 cup. Thanks

225 Cup & Williams
Yup support the bottom of the engine with a jack and a bit of wood between then unbolt the old one and bolt the new on in. Simple as that.