ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front & Rear Strut Braces

Ph2 172 (black bean)
Just to set the tone the car is running on coilovers and turinis (16's) off a cup so a wider offset. I've not lowered the car excessivley.

Will front and rear strut braces improve handling at all?

Have seen some OMP Anthricte ones for about £115 for the set (front and rear)

Cheers.

182 FF
One thing they do is keep your suspension geometry true for longer. Thats why I run them but I'm sure people will disagree:rolleyes:

Ph2 172 (black bean)
Looks like just a visual thing then. Might get them for the looks but wont be expecting any improvements if fitted.

b/g 182, meg tourer
imo, from experience with them both fronts and rears are a waste of money.
if you want something that makes a difference get a rear anti roll bar.

Standard front ARB is fine, just need to add a rear one. whiteline are good and affordable, if you can find anyone with stock.

b/g 182, meg tourer
you don't tend to fit front anti roll bars to a front wheel drive car. forget the front arb and front and rear braces, just go for the rear arb.

Ph2 172 (black bean)
Ok, looks like a back en will be on order soon when I can source one. How easy are they to fit and what sort of difference will it make?

b/g 182, meg tourer
have a search for reviews on here.
it depends on your driving style tbh. on the car i drove the car seems to turn in better/sharper. more oversteer and possibly less understeer. that was an adjustable one on medium setting.

Whiteline are the ones to get, but stock is scarce. Theres a group of lads looking to have some Whiteline copies made on here.

ibiza cupra
ive got a front brace on mine and i didnt notice a difference with it on or off. looks nice though