ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front under guard thingy help.

EDC 220 Trophy
Right, ill try and explain this the best I can.

Where the wheel arch liners end at the front of the wheel at the front of the car, the plastic guard that connect to this and runs along and clips into you bumper has been ripped off. It the bit that basically stop debris and spray going up into your engine.

Can anyone give me any advice where I can get this repaired. Or how much it would cost? Clio 172 53'plate. :dapprove:

Clio sport 172 cup
Hey, im a newbie. My underguard tray is missing too, surely you need it because it holds the bumper in place? I also need the two inner wheel arches, their expensive from renault itself and wondering if anyone is breaking a clio sport on here?

Cheers Dale.

EDC 220 Trophy
Thanks for all you helpful responses. Its been bugging me for a while. Really wanna get my car looking sweet and im in the process of spending some $$ on it to do so.

RB FF 182
What wheel arch liner do you need, I have a front drivers side sat in my garage that I can't be bothered to fit... Would be a pain the arse to post it though!