ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fu**ing vandals!

Woke up this morning to find someone had tried to remove the front splitter off my Cup on the drive. But being scallys or just thick c**ts They just tried to pull it off, despite it being held on with screws - Result they snapped it half off. They also tried to remove the blanking panels for where the washer jets would be - just bent them & sctratched the bumper..... Wonder if the fUc*ers will be back tonight for the other half of the splitter..

Anyway apart from paying those tw$ts at Reno £100+ for a new one & the washer jet panels - anyone know where i can get these replaced cheaper?

Cheers all

Mr Majorly pi$$ed off Seed

Sorry to hear about that mate ! These people are just plain scum and dont deserve to breathe !

As for the splitter, K-Tec and david16v on these boards will shortly be selling carbon splitters for under £100 which is an option. Other than that you may find one second which I doubt or pay the £120 than Renault charge !

These sort of stories really annoy me !

:mad:

Anyone - ? Help.... some of you guys must know something, Anyone work in a Reno dealer.. Looksrs Stockport just quoted £104 + VAT for the splitter & £46 fu**in quid for the washer jet blanking caps AND they need to be sprayed up body colour.... FFS...

I hope the mailto:TW@t$">TW@t$ decide to come back tonight to try & get the rest of the splitter. As i will be watching the fu%*ers... With a big angry stick.

Cheers Daipac - but want to keep the car std/ original...!

Volvo S60 T5

Anyone wana buy half a cup slitter.... bargain price the other half to follow:p

W A N K E R S , total scum, Hope you catch them if they come back tonight, rip of their heads and ram it up their arses

Cheers guys! just 2 responses to my mail of plight & over 130 views..... I feel a lack of community feeling - to my tale of woe from you guys!! come on I need advice from the pot of knowledge that is Cliosport....!

Guess i will have to bin the rest of the splitter & do without - not paying stupid reno prices ....

blubber.

Anyone know if i could get the washer jet blanking caps removed & the bumper filled in sprayed so they look like they were not there... for a decent price. (even though it spoils the originality of the car?)

Sorry to hear that mate, if it was me id set up a video camera on teh car, and get a bunch of mates over, let em get close to the car, and then popund the crap outa them.

sORRY

Sorry to hear that mate, if it was me id set up a video camera on teh car, and get a bunch of mates over, let em get close to the car, and then popund the crap outa them.

Sorry mate, dont know of

Sorry mate, dont know of any spares, try speaking to Paul @ Infinicar,

182 FF

Sorry to hear that, I know how you feel. Ive only had my 172 for 8 weeks (2nd hand) and so far Ive had a cricket ball smashed into the boot (nice perfectly round dent) and some sh1t decided to do some restyling on one of the rear wings with his foot! Nicely creased rear panel complete with trainer mark!

Oh and to top that off, when it was having a new gearbox last week, a nice renault mechanic decided to slam to bonnet down with his hand, another nice dent! :mad:

Blimey! Sorry to hear all these horror stories.

Seedy & bollis - where do you guys leave your cars at night? Are they parked on busy streets? These attacks sound like stupid knob heads just having a go as they walk past during the night....

182 FF

Dont know about Seedy, but mine is parked on the road. Doesnt help the fact that I live in Margate and the local pub has a late license:(

ex Clio 172 owner :(

TW*TS!!! Its not just the fact they take whats not theirs, its the damage they also do taking the stuff. Skip rats left both sides of my VTS scratched to f*** scraping the 16v badges off, they only cost £6 each at Citroen, and they get the sticky rubber inserts as well then.

SKIP RATS!!

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

cmon someone catch these guys at it, beat the f**k outta em and upload the pics, they all seem to be getting away with it.

182 FF

Not for much longer, got some lovely mini wireless CCTV cameras that Im testing for a client. Going to hook them up over the weekend and see if anything happens!

182 FF

Shame when we have to resort to sh1t like this. Why I remember when I was a lad, we used to leave our front doors open:D