ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel consumption on the 172/182's

Titanium 182
Just wondering how much it costs you guys for a full tank (or as full as possible), and how many miles you can get till you need to refill.

Thanks,

Mark :)

just over 40 quid for a full tank , since recent mods i'm doing 30mpg around town and playing .....never really checked on full tank mileage cos i end up playing which defeats the object

Depends how empty the tank is, but when the light comes on, it costs about £38-£40 to fill it up, and I get about 350 miles out of that. Trip computer tells me I normally get 35-38mpg.

They are good on fuel. Considering my old Punto GT was £40ish to fill up and I got 220 miles to that lol.

ive had as little as 27mpg when living in leeds and driving back and forth to work (city centre traffic). however ive also had 42mpg when driving to scottland on the country roads. i usually get 30-35mpg