ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel Cost USA

clio 182 sport
Never makes any sense to me. Surely the logical option is to tax people less, so they have more free cash, and spend more money and help the economy? But hey what do i know, im not the chancellor.

I personally would stop all benifits and stop letting imagrants in now and reduce the taxes.

I think then we wouldnt see so many unemployed and people who cant find a job and also sooooo many single young mums that can afford to go out every weekend getting drunk, running a car and a flat ( for doing nothing except laying on her back and getting knocked up)

And also i think familys would stick together alot more.

there is no need for benifits.

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
I personally would stop all benifits and stop letting imagrants in now and reduce the taxes.

I think then we wouldnt see so many unemployed and people who cant find a job and also sooooo many single young mums that can afford to go out every weekend getting drunk, running a car and a flat ( for doing nothing except laying on her back and getting knocked up)

And also i think familys would stick together alot more.

there is no need for benifits.

This.

2005 Cliosport 182
The government are robbing b******s. They tax your wages then tax everything you buy with those wages. It should be one or the other. Also with regard to wasters robbing the dole system they should be given tokens or vouchers for essentials and not cash, would cut down on a lot of s**t.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Cut all benefits? What about the disabled? What about the family who were relying on the soldier that was killed? That's a wide sweeping statement that hasn't been thought about whatsoever.

Last edited:
  M135i
I know everyone likes a moan about ripoff britain, but tbh the majority of people gain more from 'the government' than they ever contribute in tax/NI money. Think how much comes out of your wage, then think about the cost of roads, hospitals, schools etc etc.. Its actually the 'rich' that are paying for all this.