ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Full Miltek Exhaust

Im assuming the SRN019. From Roadrunner Motor Sport in Notts. Il double check.

But your right as far as i know, the RS192 just has 2 back boxes. Probs just a bit quieter.

Mind if i ask how much you paid and where?

EDIT: Just rang and yes its the SRN019 @ £410

M2 Comp
Looking at the prices you've been quoted, I'd reconsider and look at the BTM system.

The new one is pretty quiet apparently.

Simon_16v

ClioSport Club Member
Mines on right now! I guess i should really fault find before i fit a new exhaust lol

Buying a RSTuner asap then exhaust :D

th_96C1A4F8-D40E-42F7-86E6-0441415FA529-10052-00000477229B6CBC_zpse07519bd.jpg

Video of mine when I got my car a few weeks ago

Allan-

ClioSport Club Member
The exhausts are £350 from road runner so guess the rest is decat + the fitting cost, seems and ok price.
BTM would be about 100 more + fitting i guess and then more for a decat on top? Guess on the price for the BTM.

BTM designed the old Yozzasport exhaust but new the new one is called BTM I think.

I'm selling the older version catback if you are interested?

BG FF182
I had a BTM exhaust fitted a couple of months back now and really do like it, I have no experiance of anything else on the car other than the original Renault system.

It's cat back and on idle it's a smidge louder than what my standard exhaust was like. On motorway and at steady speeds you can barely hear it in the car. You get a decent note when you put your foot down, and it doesn't wake the neighbours when you start it up in the morning, even the girlfriend approves. It's not as raspy and no-where near as loud as the Yozzasport.

You also get a new style rear exhaust hanger so it fits in the bumper cut-outs perfectly and it's something like 8kg lighter than the standard system (so I was told) .

Other thing I have noticed is that power delivery seems a little bit smoother, getting rid of some of the 5k kick.

Had it fitted by Fred at BTM Performance although you could also have it posted for the same price, which was £490.

Last edited:

bozothenutter

ClioSport Club Member
BTW - the 182 already has a 200 cell sports cat as standard, so not sure what gains you'll see from the Milltek Sports Cat (if any!)

true, but i have the full milltek, and compared to the standard it has a better shape not flat but round and it seems the inner matrix is shorter than on the original..if true that should mean less backpressure.