ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Full Tank mileage

200 FF Storm Grey
You can't reckon up your miles per tank from the computer, you could fill up, role it down a hill in 5th and you'll have 600, then you might pull a way from the junction at the top and it'll be 300 all of a sudden.

I got 340 out of mine going to weymouth and back with aircon on and doing 90/100 for most of it, was made up with that, driving sensible with the odd burst I get about 280, way I drive though I'd imagine I'm getting about 200 but don't like to work it out on heavy foot weeks :\

182 ff
You can't reckon up your miles per tank from the computer, you could fill up, role it down a hill in 5th and you'll have 600, then you might pull a way from the junction at the top and it'll be 300 all of a sudden.

I got 340 out of mine going to weymouth and back with aircon on and doing 90/100 for most of it, was made up with that, driving sensible with the odd burst I get about 280, way I drive though I'd imagine I'm getting about 200 but don't like to work it out on heavy foot weeks :\

lol this wasnt just a five minute exam ?

this is done from filling up 10 times and getting 360 all the time to filling up and now having 390 ive done the averages too and been getting 353 from 360 just found it wierd its still on 354 now and thats had 40 miles use

CMR

A ROFLCOPTER
I drive mine like it should be driven then just fill it up when it needs filling.

F*ck bothering about mpg/miles per tank. Its a clio afterall not a supercar.

182 ff
I drive mine like it should be driven then just fill it up when it needs filling.

F*ck bothering about mpg/miles per tank. Its a clio afterall not a supercar.

lol i was actually asking if i had a problem with my digi display young man !
if you cared to read !:nono:

CMR

A ROFLCOPTER
lol i was actually asking if i had a problem with my digi display young man !
if you cared to read !:nono:

Well actually I did read it and one thing i've learnt owning a clio is never to trust anything electrical, so yes your digital display is probably inaccurate. As long as the fuel gauge works all is well?

your talking utter b****cks too

Not really is he? I think along the same lines.
The clio is remarkably efficient on fuel considering its performance, so if people are worried about mpg or cant afford to fill it get a more economical car.

E87 118d M Sport
well if you cant afford to run the car, theres no point having it.

id love a ferrari, but couldnt afford to run it.

better to get a car you can afford to run, and actually use it. (imo of course)

CMR

A ROFLCOPTER
Im using the clio as an example though, no one should really complain about a 172/182's MPG. Performance vs fuel used compared with similar cars the clio is right up there as being very economical. Even the 197 is better than most similar performance cars (ep3's for example)

I love cars, and when I fill up I fill up I dont think oh no I'm going to have to change at 4k revs for 50 miles because i've used too much fuel on that journey etc

E87 118d M Sport
sound like a c-unt too

(jk)

yeah if anyone needs to know how much they cost to run, thats the figure i give them. drive more sensibly and youll save more money, drive the car as it was designed to be driven (on the road) and thats the figure you will get.

?
sound like a c-unt too

(jk)

yeah if anyone needs to know how much they cost to run, thats the figure i give them. drive more sensibly and youll save more money, drive the car as it was designed to be driven (on the road) and thats the figure you will get.

:O

on another note - seems a 182/172 mpg isnt too different from my 1.6?

200 FF Storm Grey
lol this wasnt just a five minute exam ?

this is done from filling up 10 times and getting 360 all the time to filling up and now having 390 ive done the averages too and been getting 353 from 360 just found it wierd its still on 354 now and thats had 40 miles use

Your first post was saying you've have different readings with different fuels, I was just saying that'll be due to the driving you've done just before to pulling in and filling up

Im using the clio as an example though, no one should really complain about a 172/182's MPG. Performance vs fuel used compared with similar cars the clio is right up there as being very economical. Even the 197 is better than most similar performance cars (ep3's for example)

I love cars, and when I fill up I fill up I dont think oh no I'm going to have to change at 4k revs for 50 miles because i've used too much fuel on that journey etc

Amen to that! If im lucky I get 240 to a full tank, never do motorways so always around town and A roads. Never even blink an eyelid at how much it costs! Maybe I should be driving a bigger/faster car!