ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuse f3 blows as turn as i turn the ignition

Renualt clio
Hi I wonder if anyone is able to give me some advise? Any would be much appreciated

So I brought a car to get me out of a tough spot as my family car was vandalised to the point it was a right-off now out of work due to it.
But any way brought the car but realised it had afew things needing doing to it I.e the rear window wiper and the washer pump- turns out in my initial investigation that the fuse that runs all those things blow as soon as I turn the key so the dash lights come on! Has anyone got any idea to why this could be happening

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190912-180312_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190912-180312_Messenger.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot_20190912-185107_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20190912-185107_Messenger.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 88

EVO 4LEX

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R and a 172 Cup
I’d start by unplugging as many of the things as you can on that list and then seeing if you can get the ignition to come on without blowing the fuse.. then from there on in plug one thing back in at a time and test.