ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

G/F's Uncles New Beauty!

RB 182
Sold his SL350 on weds, and picked this up yesterday! Thing is, its for his Mrs to use as an everyday shopping car, with the baby in the AMG child seat!

Words cannot describe the feeling of getting back into my Clio lol...

C63AMG001.jpg

C63AMG002.jpg

C63AMG003.jpg

C63AMG004.jpg

Black Gold with cup packs
Faxo you need to get married quickly my friend and add a GTR to the wedding present list

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Im sure its brilliant,but sometimes mercs look to dull to carry certain badges.Maybe its just me,or the colour...

Im sure its a beast to drive.

loves it !! I love them so much. There are a few round my way. I followed one a while ago, oddly all eyes were on the merc, not my plastic car.

Im sure its brilliant,but sometimes mercs look to dull to carry certain badges.Maybe its just me,or the colour...

I think the unassuming presence (relatively speaking) is something they build into the brief when designing the cars, I think its spot on tbh, imagine if they covered them in scoops & spoilers etc they would loose there touch!

Then again ;):

2007_mercedes_benz_amg_dtm_c_class_1.jpg

W

Willy

Mates dad has one of these in black. He took me out in it before new year and the sound it makes is just amazing, top car!

Ph 1 172
seems to be loads of these around my way. bet they are ncie cars to drive but......the styling is far to dull ..not asking for the full carbon body like the other pic but atleast just a little flash to show what it is.

I have to say this new styling of Mercs really works for me. Subtle Like the RS4 and with an engine note that could induce child birth its perfick

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Love the new mercs, bit meatier and mean. There was a black one of these at mercedes benz world i think, immense in the flesh - really had presence even just sitting there in the gift shop.