ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gallardo & Orange Exige Pics

Met up with a work mate today, and went for a quick drive.. Think I've persuaded him to get a Gallardo next! :D

Pics arent anything special...

DSC_06433.gif

DSC_06453.gif

DSC_06443.gif

DSC_06463.gif

Been asked to do a write up for the Lamborghini Magazine, so expect some better pics soon :)

AK

M240i
Take it you work on the rigs mate?

So jealous, bet tesco didn't know what hit it :rasp:

Will look out for you when i'm up aberdeen LOL!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Awesome!

TBH i don't think the exige looks as good in that colour, prefer the krypton or safron!

Yours looks so good! - Please don't put dark wheels on it!!! Private plate needed ASAP!

BMW 320d M-Sport
Looks awesome! Was there a supercar meet somewhere around London on Saturday? I saw loads of Ferrari F355's, some F430's and 550 Maranello, plus a yellow Gallardo spyder and then 3 Countach and Diablo's all in a row on the M25, must've been heading somewhere? Either that or people with too much cash got their pride & joy out for a weekend blast. The pics are awesome, both very nice cars, glad to see you living the dream!

PS: I like the expert parking for wide door access!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
is the f4 plate coming off the trevor thats kicking around livi and going onto to the tango barge?

The attention was quite funny. An old couple came over to us first and chatted for about 15 minutes. Then went and done their weekly shop! lol!

SchwepTek™
Both stunning but i love the Exige! :eek:

Always have loved them, especially your old one Justin.

Defo a car i want to own.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
You have a lambo and exige, so you decided to go for a photoshoot in Tesco?

Look mint though.