ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Games that make you rage?

Turbos.
FLOL @ some of these comments. Smashed up a few controllers in my time too... looking back i can't believe i got so angry. Having said that, i still shout at the tv a fair bit.

Nothing anymore really as I barely play anything but I used to. Broke a PS2 controller on the stupid helicopter level of GTA Vice City. Drove me insane. 360 controller on DiRT. Getting nudged on the last corner on a massive race is so f**king annoying!!!

Used to get really really really wound up on Pro Evo 4 online. But this was when I was at school and I couldn't afford to replace controllers all the time. But anger would still get the better of me and I'd throw it.

I've told this story before, but what I used to do was wrap a bit of the cable around my thigh. So then when you throw it, it just bounces back and smashes you in the shin. Soon stops the anger :eek:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Nothing anymore really as I barely play anything but I used to. Broke a PS2 controller on the stupid helicopter level of GTA Vice City. Drove me insane. 360 controller on DiRT. Getting nudged on the last corner on a massive race is so f**king annoying!!!

Used to get really really really wound up on Pro Evo 4 online. But this was when I was at school and I couldn't afford to replace controllers all the time. But anger would still get the better of me and I'd throw it.

I've told this story before, but what I used to do was wrap a bit of the cable around my thigh. So then when you throw it, it just bounces back and smashes you in the shin. Soon stops the anger :eek:

FLOL! That sounds quite a clever idea, actually! Thankfully on the PC, my mouse and keyboard normally cost a fair few £££ - so something in my brain triggers a "DO NOT SMASH THEM" impulse. I have however, bashed the table a few times! :eek:

I do think I'm much calmer now though. When I get pissed at a game, normally I just mumble a few F-Offs and quit the game. In literally 30secs, I can be calm again. I used to fester and rage over certain games when I was younger....

D.

Giulietta 940
ALL OF THEM.

FPSs for the bunny hopping tw*ts who jump around corners spraying you down.

If you listened on my TS2/Mumble, all you would hear from me is "How the f**k did he know I was there?!"

Football Manager also gets me too...

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
ALL OF THEM.

If you listened on my TS3/Mumble, all you would hear from me is "How the f**k did he know I was there?!"

Hahaha, I was going to say exactly the same.

Thats all I seem to say when playing an FPS online :eek:

Giulietta 940
I even raged at my clanmate yesterday when he jumped round a random corner pre-firing the f**k out of me. Sometimes all the UAV Jammers, Ghost perks etc. in the world just aren't enough :(

It really does my head in, but I suppose I should have learnt to deal with it by now!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I'm normally fairly calm when it comes to gaming... apart from one game many years ago. And that was Soul Calibur on the Dreamcast. Some of the challenges on that royally f#~cked me off! In fact, it makes me angry just thinking about those days.

Fiesta ST-2
I've been a lot calmer since getting rid of black ops, online and completing the story on veteran, its the most annoying game I've ever played.

Mito Sportiva 135
MW2 when I played badly, BOs when I can't join a game with a party.

Bayonetta as it's so hard, I'm still only about half finished too!!!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
ALL OF THEM.

If you listened on my TS2/Mumble, all you would hear from me is "How the f**k did he know I was there?!"

Surely a few cell edits within Microsoft Excel would get you sorted out on that. :rasp:

I do get annoyed (rather than raging) with lame efforts by the game developers to make the game more difficult. Should we make the player make more difficult decisions? Should we limit the ammo drops throughout the map? Nah, fcuk it - let's just give the end boss 2,000 hits points instead of a 1,000 and allow the player 30 secs to nail him rather than a minute. Yawn.... and such a cop out. One of the reasons why I very rarely play games on their hardest setting. Simply because very few games have ramped up the difficulty cleverly.

D.

Fabia VRS
call of duty's

pure range online when i play crap

urm, maybe fifa when playing my friends who are way better than me

Goliath I
Although playing F1 2010 spending hours trying to perfect a track then binning it on the last without any replay's left isn't much fun and can result in projectile anti-gravity controller movement

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Fifa 2011 gets me wound up as there is no way they should be able to split my defence like they do and always have so much space.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Skate 3 is quite literally the only game I play anymore, I must have put about 100 hours into just skating round the city.

It's ridiculously addictive mate, I must have spent an hour the other day trying to do one challenge and still can't do it! Drives me mental!

Is that the bit where you control the remote control helicopter? Does my f*cking head in!

Giulietta 940
Surely a few cell edits within Microsoft Excel would get you sorted out on that. :rasp:

It comes with a database editor, but I told myself I wouldn't touch it this time... made that mistake on CM01/02 and it ruined the "fun" for me.

i dont think i have ever experienced rage ha

Lies???

Surely COD has made you rage hard atleast once?! Especially Blops. Friggin piece of s**t game!! :rasp:

Last night for example? Not being able to get a game together for ages?! Then coming against little pricks?? Same again tonight, yeah?

Last edited:
  F82 M4
Getting door banged in mid on dust2 is the worst. Thankfully its usually me doing it :p

Ohhh the f**king rage. Spawn - Run to B - Get AWP'd through the gap on the door instantly - FFFFUUUUUUU!!!!!

` console - "retry" - Spawn in time for the round :eek: