ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Games With Gold [XBOX]

A4 Avant & A3
I'm new to this xbox..xbox live business, with the downloads, could I buy xbox live today online & download the rayman game instantly? or will I end up missing out on this months game?
Just thinking, I won't use the online gaming I doubt, but seen you can get xbox live for around £25 for 12 months, that'll sounds like it'll be worth it for the monthly games alone or am I missing something?
Kids would love the rayman game, are the monthly games normally pretty good? or majority naff? I might be better off just buying rayman game (ought to look up the price for that I guess)

1.8 Civic EX
The games have been ok. Guacamelee, Worms Battlegrounds and Rayman are probably the best so far IMO.
If you get live before the end of March you will be able to get Rayman.
I think now the console is over a year old, we will start to see better/premium games available via Gold. It's been basic Arcade games so far, Rayman is the first "big game" thats been available via GwG on the One.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I bought Rayman when it came out and have played it about 2 hours - got the urge to play it again recently and typically it's now free!

Double games in April, some of them aren't bad (for the 360 at least).

Pool Nation FX and Child of Light - available all month on Xbox One
Gears of War Judgement and Terraria - April 1 to April 15 on Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed - Black Flag and Army of Two - The Devil's Cartel - April 16-30 on Xbox 360

Goliath I
The 360 games are pretty decent. Just had Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinity.

Seem to be playing my 360 more than the One at the moment.

Yeah I've been pretty impressed with the 360 games recently, think I've still got about 5 of them that I've downloaded but haven't got round to playing yet. Can't knock a free game!

1.8 Civic EX
Downloading both the Xbox one games now. Looking forward to Child of Light, not so much the pool game lol

1.8 Civic EX
Downloading both the Xbox one games now. Looking forward to Child of Light, not so much the pool game lol

1.8 Civic EX
Really enjoying Child of Light. Simple side scrolling platform game with RPG elements such as turn based fighting, HP and MP, gems you can craft to increase abilities etc.

I find it a very relaxing game to play, love the way it's "drawn" and the fact that all the speach rhymes just adds to it's dream like style.

Makes a nice change for the fast pace of most big title games out at the minute.

Although the wifes opinion is a little different..

Wife: Whats this?
Me: Child of Light
Wife: Looks a bit gay

lol love her.

1.8 Civic EX
Games with Gold has now been running for 2 years. To celebrate Xbox One will now get two games a month instead on one.

July
Xbox One
Assassins Creed IV Black Flag
So Many Me

Xbox 360
Plants Vs Zombies
Gears of War 3

Goliath I
Been some good ones on the 360 and one of the reasons I still gave it out. The XboxOne games have been s**t thus far though