ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gauging interest on cup spoiler

Renaultsport Clio 172 Ph2
hi i have a new unused and unpainted cup spoiler that i never got around to fitting. just wondering how much people would pay for it. it is still in the renault bubble wrap.

ill give you 100 for it. painting costs 125 from local shop and they tend to go for 150 on ebay painted. let me know.

plus p and p mate

jamie

Last edited:
  Car SOLD :-(
With it being a bigger Cup one should get decent interest. Unpainted may help, at least it doesn't limited the market but painting does cost!

Good luck

I have been told by people to sell it for £150 does that sound about right guys?
Any offers PM ME

I would have thought they would be worth more unpainted as its not specific to a colour and also you can ensure a perfect match as there will be slight variations in the renault colour code chart

like i say mate, painting costs :) let me know by PM what you want for it and will say yay or nay

jamie