ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gave the ph2 flamer a wash today!

Astra (H) VXR
Thought I'd grab a couple of pics while it was sunny, few little bits to do yet but it's nearly where I want it to be..

null-8.jpg

null-9.jpg

null-10.jpg

null-7.jpg

null-6.jpg

null-5.jpg

Only iPhone pics but not bad quality..

Like I said needs a couple of bits and pieces doing..

Carbon exhaust surround needs refitting,

Carbon wing mirror covers when they arrive,

Refurb wheels black,

New N/S fog light as this one has leaked.

New exhaust because I hate the one that's on, it's too loud want car putting back in and something a little less raspy!

Opinions welcome..

Thanks

:)

black the rear bumper insert, colour code the rear boot button, black/anth 2118's, cup spoiler and that would be my dream flamer ;) (maybe with more lowz)

*hint*hint*

looks great though mate :)

Astra (H) VXR
black the rear bumper insert, colour code the rear boot button, black/anth 2118's, cup spoiler and that would be my dream flamer ;) (maybe with more lowz)

*hint*hint*

looks great though mate :)

I want a cup spoiler to be fair but I can't justify it just yet, got a few priorities.. The paint is a good point.. Can't get the back any lower they are maxed.. Front has got a fair bit of play left but not sure if it will rub..

Carbon wing mirrors are already on their way..

Cheers

Astra (H) VXR
I've taken some advice on board and I am now planning on dropping the front a little more.. After I have purchased some new top mounts as the originals seem to be knocking.

Astra (H) VXR
Cheap and easy to do mate, halfords rattle cans, primer, paint, lacquer and some wet n dry £25 enough to do diamonds, bullets and grill.. Also done engine bay as well.

C1E9F74C-32BD-4FCD-A51A-763527BE318A-1713-000000E467DE7336.jpg

Rest beads a clean like