ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Geeing up some interest

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Guys, this area seems to be sadly lacking in action....last post in here was in June....almost 6 months ago!!!@@

Come on people I appreciate we are coming into the crappier months, but who is up for a meet or a run out or something? I need to get the 182 out and stretch her legs.

Who is up for what? See where we can go from here and get this Area back to where it was previously....

Don

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Hopefully some more interest will kick in....cant believe this place has nothing going on in this area....

COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!

Clio 197
I'm up for a drive, but the weather isn't great this time of year. Not a fan of static meets however, they just seem boring as f**k.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm up for it Don. I'll see if Wayne and Kim are too.
I remember we went out around Xmas time before for food and was a good turnout of 20 or so people. Was over Stafford I think?

@wayne9989 @LY_Kimmy_182 fancy anything?

Clio 197,with megan'
WE had our Xmas turn out here in N/E Scotland. The was me, and a very old man on crutches. I wished him a merry Xmas and left.This was far worse than the year before, as the old man had a dog then.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
This still going ahead? I’m over in Rugby/Coventry. Would be my first ever car meet ... 😬

This is trying to get some interest...

I am suspecting that with the weather being crap and only a handful of people it might be a bit of a struggle to get enough numbers for something to happen! 😢

Clio 172 PH2
This is trying to get some interest...

I am suspecting that with the weather being crap and only a handful of people it might be a bit of a struggle to get enough numbers for something to happen! 😢
Yeah that’s understandable, just wanting to see another 172 or 182 on the road as I’ve seen neither wile driving yet 😅

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Does your mate still have the Monaco 172 on the 17's? I remember it being really clean