ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Generic 172 cup thread....

Clio 172
Well after owning jap and german for the last 3 years i decided to go back to my roots and get back into something french :) originally i was looking for a clean vts as i know these inside out but decided to branch out and realised for a few hundred more i could have twice the car! i'll be honest, i dove into this head first and didnt realy kno what i was looking for spec wise but as my girlfriend drove me to see this and pestered me to get it because "she LOVED the colour" compared to the flame red 172 i was originally looking at.. The dephaser and belts need doing but that will hopefully be done within the next couple of weeks :)

Anyways this is it when i got it :)
064.jpg

065.jpg

066.jpg

This is how it stands now..
clioedit.png

006.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

008.jpg

011.jpg

Future plans are;

Ktec de-cat
Ktec recess
Rs-tuning map

Hopefully all this will be achived before the year is out! :)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Its funny, i always look through AT and PH and think "wouldnt mind a cheap GTi/VTS, but for a couple of quid more - hello F4R!"

Looks great, love 1.2's on these!

Clio 172
i swapped them for the 1.2s mate, they needed a refurb and i know the purists are gonna slate me but im just not a fan of them.. thanks tho :D

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Needs de-stickered and de-badged with the new RS badge covering the Clio badge holes.

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Im a huge fan of 1.2s .. I dont think ive seen them on a car they dont suit!

hmm... :p

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks ok, but I preferred it standard I think :eek:

Can't beat a standard looking Cup, fantastic looking cars. Always fancied one before I got a Trophy.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I recognise that reg for some reason, looks a very tidy motor mate, think I preferred it on the turinis however it still looks great

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Looks great but agree with Luke. They do look amazing on the standard turini's. Black wheels on cups seems to dull the blue.

Clio 172
thanks for the feedback :) the RS sticker is now black and as for the wheels i knew there'd be discrepancys lol but each to there own!:)