ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Genuine running costs of 172/ 182

im a bendy road kinda fan balls out straight line driving aint half as fun as flicking down some back country road windows open wind in your hair.... IMHO

chuckie

Ziel Nurburgring

You need to try a 172/182. After that all your questions will be answered, just watch out for the torque steer on the buggers

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie on 10 May 2005

im a bendy road kinda fan balls out straight line driving aint half as fun as flicking down some back country road windows open wind in your hair.... IMHO

chuckie
Totally agree.

Say to the salesman " If can drive down my favourite stretch of road quicker in this 182 than I could in my Focus, then Ill buy it"

Then get your cheque book out....:D

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 09 May 2005
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">thats good going, but youll need another trip to the dealers. You trip computer is clearly broken!!!. I have to frive like my gran to get 40 mpg out ogf mine on a run!!!

average 450 miles per tank, a lot of high speed motorway though, recently never reset counter over a 1000 miles and got 44mpg!!! BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 09 May 2005
Quote: Originally posted by admob on 09 May 2005just hit 26k miles, never below 40mpg when time to refill, original tyres, first service £80, 2nd service £100... one dealer issue with ecu, thats it, and im not a slow driver!!![/QUOTE]you sure you got a 172/182

AS STATED EARLIER MY 172 HATES FUEL!!!, the sevicing was done at a local place, all official etc. by the way 80 quid to change oil etc is still a rip-off, you guys are just brainwashed intothinking that reno prices are acceptable!

Ph2 172

Ive been really happy with fuel eco on my 172. Only had it about 6 weeks, but it averages around 37. Mainly crusing to work and back, but doesnt frop much when you have a bit of fun!!

I had a 206GTi before. Not as fast, not as much fun, more expensive to run.....