ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Geometry figures - look ok?

A.N. Other
Have got a 2002 172, just had the tracking checked & adjusted at my usual tyre place. They changed the toe-angle, and the car is much more neutral now, was a bit lively up front before.
The photo shows the results (based on V6 clio settings, only just realised this - are they similar?)

What might cause the camber to be off like this? There's no signs of it being in an accident, and it's on original standard suspension.

DSC_0677.gif

If they should've used a different setting for a regular road car, i'd like to know - then I can get them to change it when i go back next month.

A.N. Other
Now that it's 2degrees each side? I couldn't find figures on here, but I figured it'd end up 0degrees TBH.
Or before, being -1.75 & -0.25 ?

A.N. Other
It seemed a lot duller, but i only drove it 1mile home!
What's standard & got any ideas about the difference in camber figures?

A.N. Other
Yep, driven a bit more today, definitely a duller steering feel & the wheel is slightly off centre too - can anyone give me the standard 172 settings?