ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Geta free LG phone UK only

Clio 172mk2
try doing it with other talk times like next one down ;) ;)

Phone
Samsung X830 prepay----Tariff
Talk Offpeak Handset----Talk Offpeak SIMO----Extras
Odeon Tickets promo - Jan 07--FREE Package total: --
Monthly charge --
One-off charge Extras
Before 5pm Any Day delivery option--FREE Package total: --
Monthly charge --
One-off charge Total cost: --
Monthly charge --
One-off charge

Clio 172mk2
DOESN'T WORK.

This is old now. I posted it myself last week hence the link direct's you to a cached website.

After the initial couple of emails (sent automatically thanking you for your order, it's in the warehouse blah blah blah) you will all shortly get an email saying he item is not in stock followed by an email cancelling your order.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=196494

i thought u said ur mates got them?

obviously the issue hasnt been resolved ,

if u pick Talk Offpeak4 . then 4 on bottom one it comes up with a samsung fone,

its worth a shot incase they have f`d it up again

VRS
the issue has been resolved, the link takes you an old cached google page, if you go on to the o2 website via google then go into the shop you will see that the website has been altered and updated to prevent this from happening.

172 Cup
DOESN'T WORK.

This is old now. I posted it myself last week hence the link direct's you to a cached website.

After the initial couple of emails (sent automatically thanking you for your order, it's in the warehouse blah blah blah) you will all shortly get an email saying he item is not in stock followed by an email cancelling your order.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=196494

i thought u said ur mates got them?

I said "the people that used this method when it was first spotted got their phones". I.E Before O2 became aware. I never mentioned the word mates at all.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
ive ALWAYS just got this:
You have already added the Talk Anytime to your basket You have already added the Talk Anytime to your basket.

Please view the phones page for phones which apply to your choice of tariff.

OR

Discard your current tariff choice and view all available sim only tariffs.

even when trying it ages ago...

clio 182 black /gold
ive ALWAYS just got this:
You have already added the Talk Anytime to your basket You have already added the Talk Anytime to your basket.

Please view the phones page for phones which apply to your choice of tariff.

OR

Discard your current tariff choice and view all available sim only tariffs.

even when trying it ages ago...
I have got this also.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I have now received the "We're happy to tell you that your O2 order has been passed to our warehouse for dispatch. This should be on its way to you very soon." stage so I imagine before long I'll be told that the order is now cancelled.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I have now received the "We're happy to tell you that your O2 order has been passed to our warehouse for dispatch. This should be on its way to you very soon." stage so I imagine before long I'll be told that the order is now cancelled.

Ditto.

RIP Dan
Doesnt say cancelled....yet

All Orders except Repair Replacements:
We regret to inform you that the items you have ordered from us are currently out of stock although we will make every effort to ensure that they will be delivered to you as soon as possible. If you selected a chargeable delivery option a refund will be processed for the amount you paid. If you paid for this charge by credit or debit card, a credit will be applied to your credit/debit card within the next 28 days. If the charge was billed to your account, a credit will be applied to your account.

You can monitor the progress of your order by accessing http://www.o2.co.uk/ Sign in with the username and password you received when you made your purchase and select 'View My Bill', under 'My O2'. Next, select 'View Delivery and Order Details', under 'My Order', and you will be able to check the status of your order. The individual line items of your order will be updated immediately once the goods come back into stock.

Repair Replacement Orders:
If you have had your handset for more than 28 days and have arranged a repair replacement with our returns and repairs department, we would kindly remind you that the replacement will be dispatched from our distribution centre once we have received your faulty handset. Please return the phone to the address previously provided, clearly quoting your returns authorisation number and we will send you the replacement handset immediately. To avoid any complications caused by phones going missing in transit, we do recommend that you use the Recorded Delivery or Special Delivery options provided by Royal Mail.

If you have already returned your faulty handset, there is no need to take any further action.

In the meantime, please accept our apologies for the delay.

Thank you for choosing O2.

Regards,

O2