ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

getting wiring kit in 182

how the hell do you get the wires into the car from the batt in a 182??? theres nowere to push them through from batt i have had a good look please help, am sure other 182 owners will know what i mean!! any help would be gr8!! as i dont want to pay some audio company cash for doing it for me wen i could do it myself.

thanks for replying and sorry to be a pain but my e-mail is fookd, could you put it up on here coz it wud be gr8 if i cud go the work myself rather than payin sum rip off company.

Sorry dude no can do. Dont have the photos.

Could put it up in the morning if you like (Im at work at the mo) I take it your not planning on doing it now lol??!

hahha no not planning on doing it rite now! try sending the info to mailto:cshepherd@tote.co.uk">cshepherd@tote.co.uk then wen you have done it, post a reply back on the forum and al let you know if its worked its apreciated m8, p.s where you from?

I tried mailing it across to you as a .zip should make it clear enough. Any problems let me know.

Im from Reading by the way so if your in the area id be happy to help.

nice 1 m8, im from wigan unfortunatley, i got your e-mail though thanks, am just going to read it so what time u near your computer till coz am at work aswell and if i dont understand sumin from the instructions i may need to post a reply here for help if thats ok?

Astra CDTI SRI

Can someone email me it guide as well please.

Managed to find a small hole to put wires through for an amp, but Im fitting a neon light kit this weekend and the wires for that wont fit through the hole I found!

Email is sargey22@hotmail.com

Cheers

Astra CDTI SRI

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 28 April 2005
Just poke it through the grommit where the bonnet release cable goes!

Thats what I did for the amp, but as I said the wires for the neon kit are too big to fit through.

Is that the only way into the engine bay?

If the cables are that big you may have to drill a hole in the plastic grommet. I can send you the guide but to be honest not sure how helpful it will be.

Astra CDTI SRI

Quote: Originally posted by Sport182 on 28 April 2005
Lol Thats the only way I know im afraid.

Bugger! :D

Im about to give it a try soon (for an amp power cable) and will try the grommet idea.

However... when I had a Punto I managed to get the wire along the gap between the wing and the bodywork, and into the car via a grommet that supplied power across into the front passenger door. Dont know if thisll work on a clio but might be worth investigating!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Quote: Originally posted by sargey on 28 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 28 April 2005

Just poke it through the grommit where the bonnet release cable goes!

Thats what I did for the amp, but as I said the wires for the neon kit are too big to fit through.

Proof there is a God afterall?

Quote: Originally posted by sargey on 28 April 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 28 April 2005Just poke it through the grommit where the bonnet release cable goes!

the key is in my reply coming NOW

DNT FIT THE STUPID BLOODY NEONS