ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Girl's reaction's to your RenaultSport?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I feel sorry for anyone who buys a car to please other people, whether that be girls (lol), collegues, friends, the clergy, etc.

I love my French chavwagon tbh.

Listerine & Poledo
I love it when I get corchavs giving it da revs at the lights.

Let them go, I'm still on 40 to the gallon.

some birds dont get it, my ex hated it, told me i needed to grow up so i binned her off as did two ex's before. my bird now LOVES the meg & clio, infact she's giving me dough for the car for xmas... if we last till then.

random bikes on the street have mixed reactions, as is life but its cars before bra's so i'm not arsed eitherway.

Clio MK2 1.4 16v
Well

When i met my wife, I sort of didn't have a car. When we moved in together, I bought a 1994 1.9D clio. I didn't let her near it for nearly a week before i cleaned it. She wasn't really impressed as she was feeling a lot of vibrations on the floor when i was doing 100+ mph on it. At some point she wanted to learn how to drive and did a few sessions in it. She hated the fact that the steering wheel was so heavy but loved the fact that was a diesel and wouldn't cut easily.

The next clio, she was the same. It was a 1994 1.8RSi. The car was standard but was driven quite hard. She was so sceared of the acceleration on it and when i was driving on runabouts, she used to knock her head on the door windows.

She loved my 1.8 Laguna 2000 reg. Nice and comfy.

Now that we moved back to Greece and she got a driving license, we bought a 1.4 16v Clio 2002 reg. She loves it. It will be her car as i will be getting a Megane Coupe for me at some point. She asked for Stripes, logos, full bodykit, shark fin antenna, ICE installation, Rear Dynamic spoiler etc....

She is thrilled with the sound of the K&N induction kit.

Last edited:
Your country is in financial peril and you're buying expensive cone filters

You know you can use a bucket, right?

;)

Lol.

Girl - "So what car do you drive?"
Boy - "A Renault Sport Clio"
Girl - "So a Clio"
Boy - "Not just any Clio, it has a bucket under the bonnet, don't 'ya know!"

172 cup
Im happy my gf doesnt like the clio as much... means I dont have her nagging me when driving. Just me, the clio and the road lol.

CBR1K, F21 125D
Girl - "So what car do you drive?"
Boy - "Renault Sport Clio 172 DONTCHA KNOW"
Girl - "So a Clio, with 172 horse power?"
Boy - "Wel..."
Girl - "So whats sporty about it?"
Boy - "Well..."

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
90% of the lads in here don't care what girls think. Aslong as a carpark full of fellow Clio owners like it then everything is sweet.

320d
My ex girl friend hated my 172 because it was too loud and chavvy. To be honest I don't drive cars to impress anybody I drive the car I want to.

Incidentally though most girls love my MX5. Others, and the lads, say I look like a queer driving it.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Ex loved it as she has a Clio also so mine was just a better version of hers.

Girl I'm dating also loves it but she just likes Clio's and doesn't seem bothered by it being an RS at all.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
If its 'pretty' and a nice colour then bitches froth for it sadly. My oh wasted 5k (insurance included) on a 206 because it was a pretty colour with leather seats.

She wont even let me put coilovers on it :(

Trafic 140dci
my girlfriend loved it, while it was a kinda fun/fast road car. now its stripped out track car, and i spend most weekend's doing something to it, rather than with her :p she now hates it LOL not to mention, now its got ITB's etc, it scares her how quick it is

Not really. There are several around Norwich, all owned by 40+ year olds.

Okay, so not grandads, but not far off.