ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

give me ideas 1.2

renault clio 1.2 16v
right need some ideas here lads as im at a loss dont want sports bumpers as is first car and cant be assed with that need to lower the front some more i kno but what else could i sensible do thats resnoble price
010.jpg

005.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

007.jpg

004.jpg

thats all folks for now anyway

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I think your car needs some rake, so bring the back up drop the front. Also i think the spoiler needs colour coding.

renault clio 1.2 16v
i want low like proper low mine is on springs but am gonna need to get some camber or roll the arches

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
You could get get sport wings for the front as they are a bit wider.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
No idea, you would have to find somone breaking a sport and get them sprayed.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
The woman with the Renault logo looks a bit... desperate tbh.

The Snap Off Because It's French sticker's always fucked me off because why complain that the car's crap when you're going to the effort of trying to make it nice?

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
If it was mine i would bin the stickers and bra.

Then leave it as it is and save for a better car, wish someone had told me to leave my 1.2 standard and save for something better.

172/1.2/E30
Remove stickers and bonnet bra, fit coilovers set to a reasonable height (front lower than rear) and you'll own a pretty decent vehicle!

BG 182
like it mate, what exhaust have you got on? also could get the 16v on the bullets sprayed white to match the wheels and badges. spray shack on here do it for not a huge amount