ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gloucester Photoshoot

On Sunday evening, myself, Quade, Bomber and Burp got together for a little photoshoot.
After practising by myself, I wanted to get a bit more practice with a few of the locals :)

I'll let the pics do the talking......

DSC_0373.jpg

DSC_0396.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

DSC_0403.jpg

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0382.jpg

DSC_0438.jpg

DSC_0325.jpg

DSC_0426.jpg

DSC_03462.jpg

Massive thanks to Dan, Jay and Dave. They put up with me a few hours, but I think the results were worth it. I've learnt from a few mistakes I made here, so hopefully next time I'll get even better shots!

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Nice one mate! They look awesome!!!! :D You'll have to send me the back end shot of mine!

Great shots, actually amazing shots. Whats the camera set up?

Nikon D200
Nikkor 12-24mm
Nikkor 24-70mm

:)

Here's one for you Dan, Im not as happy with this one as I am with the same shot of the front, the lighting is a little uneven on the rear of the car, but I hope you like it anyway!

DSC_0365.jpg

Nikon D200
Nikkor 12-24mm
Nikkor 24-70mm

:)

Here's one for you Dan, Im not as happy with this one as I am with the same shot of the front, the lighting is a little uneven on the rear of the car, but I hope you like it anyway!

DSC_0365.jpg

Thanks Dan. Bloody love it!:cool:

lol, think it'll be a while before I consider getting some of those Im afraid :(

But guess what.....here's another photo of your car!

DSC_0327.jpg

PS. Thanks for putting tyre shine on your tyres! It makes my life so much easier in editing the photos!

lol, think it'll be a while before I consider getting some of those Im afraid :(

But guess what.....here's another photo of your car!

DSC_0327.jpg

PS. Thanks for putting tyre shine on your tyres! It makes my life so much easier in editing the photos!

Another Mint photo Dan!!! Im not biased.... ;)

LOL! I was wondering how long it would be before someone noticed that!
I showed Jay the shot straight after I took it, he said that straight away and I didnt even notice lol!

Dan, Ive put one of the shots of your car on my portfolio website if thats ok.

LOL! I was wondering how long it would be before someone noticed that!
I showed Jay the shot straight after I took it, he said that straight away and I didnt even notice lol!

Dan, Ive put one of the shots of your car on my portfolio website if thats ok.

No problem mate.

172 Race Car
The funny thing is the cars is bearly moving to get them shots. I was really surprised how slow you ahve to go to get them right. You cant actually drive low enough so we found that you got a better result by pushing the car!

Whitch is why there is no one in the car on number 7