ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glove box in Campus Sport!

07 Campus Sport 1.2
Just wondering if anyone has any idea what is under the little blue plastic thing in the glove box of a campus sport, cant work out what it might be for and theres no way i can get in to see it properly. And any ideas whats hiding behind the seemingly stubborn plastic flap at the very back, it looks like it should come off, but i cant get it to come off?

Im hoping the blue thing has something to do with an aux connection as i was told the sport model comes with an ipod connector in the glove box, but i dont have so im sceptical as to whether its supposed to have it.

Cheers for any ideas!

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
I know my old PH1 had a slot at the back that looks like it could be opened but I don't think it can be.
The aux slots on the campus are normally on the top of the glove box towards the front, pop it into google images for a better idea as my description ain't that great lol

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Doesn't the flap let cool air in when youy're running the aircon? Keeps drinks and shizzle cool?

That's what I thought.

My Campus Sport didn't have an AUX connection. Was there not a Campus i-Music in the line-up? That had an AUX port.

197 Albi Blue
When i had my campus sport I-music (I wrote it off :( ) I had one of these and it was to allow the glove box to be cooled. I used to keep drinks in there and it kept them really cold actually!

The aux cables in the glove box came through a different hole which was hidden behind the tune point itself in the glove box.