ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glowing Eyes!!

Sometimes using a flash produces some unique shots!!

(taken at 200mm with standard flash Exposure: 0.017 sec (1/60) Aperture: f/5.6)

2286761398f701ba2745obc1.jpg

^^ i did... i'm thinking i should have opened the Aperture a bit more to get slightly more in focus...

but enjoying experimenting!

i was told always shoot the eyes, aparantly as long as the eyes are in focus it doesnt really matter but yes it be nice if Dof was a bit wider but its hard with today light

Its quite ideal when she sits on her post... nice plain background to work with!!

Gives me a chance to experiment! This one was

Exposure: 1/30)
Aperture: f/4
Focal Length: 55 mm
ISO was at 800 - but still came out pretty well.

22867585302cdbbf2c99oin8.jpg

Think I want to get an external flash... just need to save the pennies! Seen one on ebay for fairly good value. Although its from Hong Kong and not ordered anything expenive from there as yet.

Revels Mum & Sister
If you can find one cheap on Ebay SB-24. FANTASTIC and you can get them for £50 ish. I got given a pair

Nikon SB-400 seems to be one of the safest bets I think, can be tilted in 4 steps too.

£83 UK stock, £62 if I risk Hong Kong stock.

Still debating on whether to get one or not as I don't do much indoor shooting.