ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

gold class wax gone off?

V6
just quik question peeps i have sum gold class wax havent used it for 3months or so. I went to use it today seemed to have gone off ? was all watery :s cudnt realy use it :( made sure i gave it gd shake etc

Clio 1.8 16v
I've had some Carnuba Wax been sat still for a long time, it had done the same thing, gone all watery and horrible, I shook it for ages, but when I opened it, it smelt like old chip fat, rancid.

As I'm a qualified Aromatherapist, I assumed the wax would have a use by date, much the same as most of the oils I use for my job.

It is probably gonna sound bizarre but I wouldnt use it on my car, even tho it's only a car!!

Hope this will help you.

Caz.

106 GTi
I have a few products that have seperated and gone weird, which I just chuck. Mostly Meguiars products infact. Like said you shake and shake them but they won't go back together. 3 months seems a short period of time I have a fair few products here I have had for a 2 or 3 years at least.

106 GTi
I have a unopened bottle I won a few years ago, like vintage wine do you think it may be worth more now?

Genuine Bottle of Gold Glass owned by me - Starting bids of a tenner?