ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gone for some vtec y0!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Good update mate, shame what happened and too a Honda of all things. I did concentrate on the said guy going past being an utter tit by all accounts.

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
s**t what happened to the car.. Why was the guy driving by calling you a wanker though??

Because I know him and I've royally taken the pi5s out of him enough times over the years so it's just friendly payback, was after the 4th or 5th time he went past that he'd run out of ideas & just shrugged his shoulders lol!

As for the car, based on what happened I'm thinking maybe 4th gear shat itself & I lost drive to the wheels and with the throttle being firmly pressed into the floor, over revved the engine & spat out a valve. I'll dismantle the box next & have a look to see if my theory is any good