ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good afternoon from the northeast :)

2005 Cliosport 182
Hi everyone,

Im Mick, Michael, Micky, whatever. Got my Clio Sport 182 back in march. Greg (V9 GSW on here i think?) pointed me in this direction. Seems like good place to be so figured id introduce myself. Dont know what to say to be honest so i'll leave it at that. Pics will be up asap.

Cheers

2005 Cliosport 182
GetAttachment.aspx
GetAttachment.aspx
GetAttachment.aspx
GetAttachment.aspx
GetAttachment.aspx

2005 Cliosport 182
Dont know if the pics should be in this thread so if not could a mod put it in the correct section please and thank you.

Future plans are...eibach sportline springs, front and rear strut braces, anthracite wheels and possibly anthracite wing mirrors too.

Barge
Welcome along fella, we've got a meet organised on the 28th this month at South Shields. Check out the meets section. You won't be able to comment as a pikey forum user ;) but you'll see the plans, etc.

2005 Cliosport 182
The cars silver and i should be along for the meet! At work til 12 on the sunday but should be down in time for some banter. Be good to meet some new people and thanks to everyone for welcoming me!

Za**** & Xr250R
I've seen a few silver 182's around shields i've seen a sliver 182 in hebburn a few time's and flashed it was that you by any chance ???